|Scale / Type:
||Z / N / TT / HO / OO / O / Gauge 1 / G Scales
The accessory decoder is a multi-protocol decoder for DCC and Märklin Motorola. It is suitable as a switch machine decoder for 4 turnouts (with two coils). It has 4 output pairs, which can also be used for custom devices e.g. flashing lights or billboards. The decoder can detect the actual settings of the turnouts with end position detection, and can send this information via Railcom.
- 4 pairs of turnout outputs (for turnouts with two coils)
- can also be configured as individual outputs
- switching on positive voltage
- power supply can be provided from the digital signal or from an external supply to reduce load.
- various functionalities for the outputs: impulse-, constant-, or flashing output, adjustable output power, signals
- current max. 5 A each output, total max. current 5 A.
- maximal current adjustable
- LEDs show the current states of the outputs
- input for digital signal from the rail
- configuration on the programming track
- configuration on the main track (POM)
- setting the decoder address with the push of a button
- screw terminals