This 2-amp, universal-style format is ideal for models from HO to S, with a stall current not exceeding 2A. It includes a quick-plug for easy use of a CurrentKeeper (P.N. 810140) to maintain performance during brief power interruptions.
- Motor Stall Current: 2A Max
- Function Outputs: 6
- Function Current: 100mA (each output) Max.
- Audio Amplifier: 2W, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V - 22V
- Length: 35mm
- Width: 18mm
- Depth: 6mm
- Compatible with NMRA DCC Standards & RPs
- 28-function support, plus directional and E-Stop functions
- Flex-Map function mapping to easily assign any function to any function key
- High-quality 16-bit sound
- 40+ sound effects in each version
- Selectable exhaust chuffs or prime movers
- Function-activated brake with synchronized sound effect
- 7-Band Equalizer
- 20 selectable Hyperlight effects
- Hyperdrive2 advanced motor control and Switching Mode for enhanced slow-speed control
- Motor-synced Dynamic Digital Exhaust (steam)
- Standard, 3-point, and user-loadable speed curves
- Operates on DCC and DC layouts
Diesel Sound Effects:
6 UK Prime Movers (English Electric Class 20, Brush Traction Class 31, English Electric Class 37, Brush Traction Class 47, Alstom Class 66/67 (EMD 710), and BR Derby Class “Lightweight” DMU), Startup, Shutdown, and multiple Exhaust Notches; 10 Airhorns, 2 Compressors, 4 Couplers with buffers, Dynamic Brake, Radiator Fans, and more!
For each horn selected, both a high and low tone are available (playable on F1 & F2). F3 plays a pre-recorded “Two-Tone” sequence based on the horn set selected. If CV 121 is set to a non-zero value, the alternate horn in the reverse direction is enabled.
A Class 37 motor driven air compressor has been included as the default air compressor.