This 1-amp digital sound decoder simply plugs into models equipped with an NEM-supported 21-pin socket.
- Motor Stall Current: 1A Max
- Function Outputs: 6
- Function Current: 100mA (each output) Max.
- Audio Amplifier: 2W, 8-Ohm Load
- DCC Track Voltage: 7.5V - 22V
- Length: 30.5mm
- Width: 15.5mm
- Depth: 6.5mm
- Compatible with NMRA DCC Standards & RPs
- 28-function support, plus directional and E-Stop functions
- Flex-Map function mapping to easily assign any function to any function key
- High-quality 16-bit sound
- 40+ sound effects in each version
- Selectable exhaust chuffs or prime movers
- Function-activated brake with synchronized sound effect
- 7-Band Equalizer
- 20 selectable Hyperlight effects
- Hyperdrive2 advanced motor control and Switching Mode for enhanced slow-speed control
- Motor-synced Dynamic Digital Exhaust (steam)
- Standard, 3-point, and user-loadable speed curves
- Operates on DCC and DC layouts
Steam Sound Effects:
5 Exhaust Chuffs: Light, Medium (2), and Heavy (2), (2- or 3-Cylinder, and Articulated); 16 Whistles, 5 Airpumps (including Vacuum Pump), Cylinder Cocks, Bells, 4 Dynamos, 4 Couplers with Buffers, Water Stop, Blowdown, Rod Clank, Brakes, and more!
The dual whistle select feature allows for the selection and assignment of two whistles without the use of the alternate whistle function mapping. The main whistle is defaulted to F1 and the shunt whistle is defaulted to F2. F3 will play the short file for the corresponding whistle that was played last. F9 is mapped to a “two shorts” whistle signal from the factory.
Forward, reverse, and stop whistle signals can also be mapped to a driven state. Two additional features are one long blast and two short blasts of the whistle, and these can be mapped to the driven or stopped states.