The Eurostar thundering through Kent countryside on its way to continental lands is a truly iconic sight for any railway enthusiast. The grey and white livery has now given way to the new and eye catching blue and grey livery and the interior has been fully refurbished.
This train pack comes complete with a four car Eurostar which shows off the sleekness of the new colour scheme and smooth running characteristics of Hornby designed models. A must have on any modern British layout.
- DCC Type: DCC Ready
- Livery: Eurostar
- Class: 373
- Designer: GEC-Alsthom,BN
- Entered Service: 1993
- Motor: 3 Pole Skew Wound
- Purpose: Express Passenger
- Length: 1492mm - All 4 units combined
- Detail: Pantograph (Non-functional)
- Eurostar e300 Class 373 power driving unit
- Eurostar e300 Class 373 dummy driving unit
- Two Eurostar e300 Class 373 passenger saloons
This train pack can be extended by using the "Divisible Centre Saloons Coach Pack".