An ideal start into the world of HO scale model railways. This premium digital set comes complete with two DCC sound fitted locomotives, a large double oval of track and Piko Smart Control system. Both of these models are fully compatible with the rest of the Piko Ho range and the track can be extended by using the piko track system. This starter set contains everything you need to set up and control your railway using the Piko Smart DCC System.
- 1 x G1206 Diesel Locomotive with Sound Decoder
- 4 x Freight Wagons
- 1 x ICE 3 Multiunit with Sound Decoder
- 12 x Radius 2 Curve 422 mm (55212)
- 12 x Straight Track 231 mm (55201)
- 4 x Straight track 239 mm (55200)
- 8 x Radius 3 Curve 483 mm (55213)
- 2 x Curved Turnout, Left (55222)
- 2 x Curved Turnout, Right (55223)
- 1 x Buffer Stop (55280)
- 1 x Track Connecting Clip (55275)
- 1 x ReRailer (55289)
- 1 x SmartController SmartBox
- 1 x PIKO Lanyard
- 1 x Power Supply 36W, 16 V
- 1 x USB charger 230 V + Cable
- 1 x Siding Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Area: approx 192 x 98cm
- Minimum Build Area: 202 x 108cm
Piko Smart Control is the new wireless digital system which incorporates style, sophistication and ease of use. This unit is the perfect choice for all railway modellers as it can be used on all gauges from Z to G. The controller also uses a large control knob to increase and decrease speed of your selected locomotive.
As this unit is wireless it can be used anywhere around your layout or if you have a garden layout, you will not be tethered to one position on the layout. The Smart Control links easily with the Smart Box which boosts the power to 5a making this control system one of the most powerful and easy to use wireless digital systems on the market.
- Up to 16,384 locomotives in DCC format with up to 28 functions. Name of the locomotive and locomotive symbol can be assigned individually.
- Up to 1,024 turnout in DCC format. Name and icon can be selected.
- Easy control with touch screen thanks to Android 4 operating system.
- Large knob for precise speed setting and direction reversal
- Integrated wireless interface for communication with the PIKO SmartBox
To watch the Piko Smart Control System in action please watch this youtube video Click Here