The BR80 class of locomotives were built between 1927 and 1929 and were one of the most commonly used shunting locomotives on the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DR). These particular locomotives were often found in shunting yards but were used on local commuter runs, After the Second World War 21 engines remained and only a few engines were destroyed. The remaining locomotives were used as shunting engines for major stations until they were phased out in 1977.
This Starter set combines a colourful DB BR80 locomotive with two passenger coaches, an analogue controller and a circle of track. An ideal way to start your G Gauge model railway.
- Directional Head and Tail Lights
- Can be fitted with a smoke generator (36142)
- Can be fitted with a DCC Decoder (36121)
- Can be fitted with a Sound Module (36193)
- 1 x DB BR80 Steam Locomotive
- 2 x 4-Wheel Passenger Coaches
- 12 x R1 Curve Sections(35211)
- 1 x Power Clips (35270)
- 1 x Analogue Controller (35006)
- 1 x 3-pin Adaptor
- Area: 120 x 120cm
- Minimum building area: 140 x 140cm