|Scale / Type:
Tackling European railways as a modelling project can be quite daunting, so this new publication will help answer some of those questions a modeller might ask. With such diversity this new book covers the geographical area bounded by the Arctic to the Mediterranean, and from the Atlantic to the Black Sea. Like others in the Modellers' Library series, this fully illustrated 124 page book, including perfect-bound covers, will enhance the bookshelf of any keen modeller. Contents include:
• A brief history and overview of European modelling.
• Layouts from scales Z to 1.
• Dioramas to room-filling projects.
• Overview of the major and specialist suppliers.
• Standard and Narrow gauges.
• Steam, diesel and electric prototypes.
• Special Interest Societies.