This compact size decoder was created to fit easily into smaller and mid-size HO scale locos. The decoders feature 28 functions, 6 prime mover sounds, 22 different horn plus 8 bell sounds. They employ 16-bit engineering to assure high quality sound. Both are equipped with the NMRA eight-pin plug for effortless installation.
MRC's 16-bit decoders highlight aspects of enhanced technology. Among these features are, Back EMF that automatically adjusts or can be manually adjusted.
- 1.0 amp capacity
- Programmable for either 2-digit (1-127) or 4-digit (1-9999) addresses
- Programmable start voltage
- Programmable acceleration rate
- Programmable deceleration rate
- Programmable top voltage
- Programmable 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Supports advanced consisting (CV19)
- Supports programming on the main (OPS mode)
- Compatible with NMRA DCC standards
- Complies with Part 15 of FCC regulations
- Directly replaces original PC Board
- Directional headlight (F0)