This compact size decoder was created to fit easily into smaller and mid-size HO scale locos. The decoders feature 28 functions, 6 prime mover sounds, 22 different horn plus 8 bell sounds. They employ 16-bit engineering to assure high quality sound. Both are equipped with the NMRA eight-pin plug for effortless installation.
MRC's 16-bit decoders highlight aspects of enhanced technology. Among these features are, Back EMF that automatically adjusts or can be manually adjusted. And diesel decoders with are compressor sounds that can be in sync with the prime mover, as well as dynamics braking with appropriate loco sounds.
- 1.0 amp capacity
- Programmable for either 2-digit (1-127) or 4-digit (1-9999) addresses
- Programmable start voltage
- Programmable acceleration rate
- Programmable deceleration rate
- Programmable top voltage
- Programmable 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Supports advanced consisting (CV19)
- Supports programming on the main (OPS mode)
- Compatible with NMRA DCC standards
- Complies with Part 15 of FCC regulations
- Directly replaces original PC Board
- Directional headlight (F0)