Fast traffic Railcar SVT 137 of the German Railways (DB AG). Former type "Hamburg" German State Railroad Company (DRG). Execution as a museum railcar 137 225.
Reworked model. Railcars with 5-pole motor. A bogie with two axles powered. Jacobs truck as connecting both firmly coupled together units. 3-headlights lighting with warm white maintenance-free LED in the direction of travel wechlsend with red tail lights (LEDs). Driveless unit with interior lighting.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Installed interior lighting.
- Class: SVT137 "Flying Hamburger"
- Livery: DBAG Blue / Cream
- Epoch: 5 (1990 - 2006)
- Wheel Configuration: 2 Car DMU
- Length: 202mm