Class 50 of the German Railways (DB) in the Era III.
In many respects revised model locomotive. Fine fully detailed linkage. Now with Track clearance system, brake imitations, sand downspouts. Round buffer heads. 5-pole mini-club motor. All driving axles powered. Loco is equipped with Witte smoke deflectors and three headlights with warm white Led's. Inducer performed as a spoke. Mean driving axle wheels with greater flywheel.
- Full functional linkage.
- brake imitations and Sand downpipes.
- Larger buffer heads.
- Witte-Smoke Deflectors.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Triple headlights with the direction of travel.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Class: BR50
- Livery: DB Red / Black
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: 2-10-0
- Length: 109mm