Series 52 with condensation tender of the German Railways (DB) in the Era III.
In many respects revised model locomotive. Fine fully detailed, functional linkage. Now with Rail clearance, brake imitations, sand downspouts. Larger buffer heads. 5-pole mini-club motor. All driving axles powered. Model locomotive is equipped with Witte smoke deflectors and two headlights with warm white Led's with the direction of travel, ie steam locomotive Tender equipped for the first time with top light. Inducer designed as disc wheel.
- Full functional linkage.
- Brake imitations and sand downspouts.
- Functioning top light on the tender, with the direction of travel.
- Witte-smoke deflectors.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Two headlights and two red tail lights with the direction of travel.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Class: BR52
- Livery: DB Red / Black
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: 2-10-0
- Length: 127mm