Double Diesel Locomotive class 236 of the German Railways (DB) in black / red color in the Era IV.
Complete new development, chassis and body mostly made ??of metal. Both locomotives motorized, each driven all axes. New exclusive high-performance engine. Both locomotives are firmly interconnected by a drawbar. Ride The triple headlights. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs. High level of detail with a fine and elaborate paint scheme and lettering.
- Completely new tooling.
- Both locomotives motor driven.
- Warm White LED-headlights.
- Chassis and body constructed of metal.
- Exclusive special models of Märklin Exclusiv program - made ??in a unique series.
- Triple headlights change with the direction of travel.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Class: BR236
- Livery: DB Red / Black
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: 0-6-0 0-6-0
- Length: 83mm