German State Railroad Company (DRG) class 64 steam locomotive as it looked in Era II.
The locomotive is completely new tooling and is finely detailed. The locomotive body and frame are constructed of metal. There is a reproduction of the brake rigging, rail clearance devices, etc. on the underside of the locomotive. The locomotive has finely detailed valve gear and side rods. It also has larger buffer plates. The dual headlights change over with the direction of travel. Warm white LEDs are used for the headlights. The locomotive has a 5-pole motor. All 3 coupled axles are powered. The wheels are black nickel-plated.
- Metal locomotive frame and body.
- Finely detailed side rods / valve gear.
- Reproduction of the braking rigging and rail clearance devices.
- 5-pole motor.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights.
- Dual headlights with the direction of travel.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Class: BR64
- Livery: DRG Black
- Epoch: 2 (1925-1945)
- Wheel Configuration: 2-6-2
- Length: 57mm