Diesel Multiple Unit Series 601 "Blue Star Train" (BST). The train is owned by the railroad and Sonderwagen mbH (ESG). 1 power DŁ with baggage compartment and BST logo in blue / white paint. 1 power in blue / white and red / beige livery and TEA Logo. Intermediate cars each in blue / white paint. Current operating status.
Both end cars with 5-pole motor and drive each with 4 axles. The headlights of the powerheads with warm white LED interior lighting and the intermediate cars with maintenance-free LEDs. Special close coupled connections between the vehicles that fit only for this train. At the ends of representation of the covered Scharfenberg coupler (non-working).
- Exclusively for the MHI. Unique and world strictly limited to only 555 pieces
- Installed LED interior lighting.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Chassis of the locomotive metal.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Class: BR601
- Livery: Blue Star Train
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: 7 Car DMU
- Length: 593mm