Ce 6/8 III Swiss Federal Railways (SBB CFF FFS).
For the first time carried out with LED lighting with Swiss headlight mode. Catenary screws can be moved inward to pick up power from over head wires. New road number. Fine paint scheme and lettering. Locomotives with 5-pole motor. Both trucks are powered.
- Three headlights and a white marker light with the direction of travel.
- Chassis of the locomotive metal.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Power on catenary operation switchable.
- Class: Ce6/8
- Livery: SBB Brown
- Epoch: 2 (1925-1945)
- Wheel Configuration: A-Co-Co-A
- Length: 91mm