Heavy freight locomotive Gt 2x4 / 4 Bavarian Group Administration (GVB) in the green / black finish. Mallet design articulated locomotive with compound drive from high and low pressure cylinders, later class BR 96.
Fine painted and printed vehicle with articulated chassis. All driving axles powered. LED 2-light change over with warm white LED with the direction of travel. Finely detailed linkage / control. Can run on Radius 145mm and above. Delivery in a wooden box with a numbered certificate of authenticity, which is reminiscent of the 100th anniversary of Locomotive Gt 2x4 / 4.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Dual headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Class: Gt2xd4
- Livery: GVB Green
- Epoch: 2 (1925-1945)
- Wheel Configuration: 0-8-0 0-8-0
- Length: 81mm