German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 212 light general-purpose locomotive in and "Orient Red" paint scheme. The locomotive looks as it did around 1994/1995.
The locomotive has a 5-pole motor. All of the axles on both trucks are powered. Maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting.
- Fine detailing.
- Warm white / red headlights and marker lights.
- Extensive paintwork and imprinting.
- One-time series for the Märklin Dealer Initiative (MHI).
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Metal locomotive frame.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Class: BR212
- Livery: DBAG Red
- Epoch: 5 (1990 - 2006)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 60mm