Double unit (A-B-A unit). Type General Motors EMD F7 American railway company Denver & Rio Grande Western.
Both A-units are equipped with a 5-pole motor that drives both bogies. B-Unit without drive. Number boards illuminated. All 3 locomotive units are mutually rigidly coupled with a coupling rod.
- All axles powered.
- Warm white LED headlights that change over with the red marker lights.
- Metal locomotive frame.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Class: F7 A-B-A
- Livery: Denver Rio Grande
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo x 3
- Length: 227mm