Rail Traction Company (RTC) class 189 fast freight locomotive. Multiple system locomotive with 4 pantographs, from the Siemens EuroSprinter family.
All axles on both trucks are powered. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the headlights and marker lights. The wheel treads are dark nickel-plated. The inner 2 pantographs are wired to pick up power.
- All axles powered.
- Warm white LED headlights that change over with the red marker lights.
- Märklin exclusive special model - produced in a one-time series.
- Metal locomotive frame.
- Locomotive with 5-pole motor.
- Power supply can be switched to operated from catenary.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Class: BR189
- Livery: Lokomotion Red / White
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 87mm