Steam railcar Kittel type CIDT 8 of the German Railways (DB).
Steam railcar type Kittel CidT8 in crimson paint scheme. Completely new tooling, fine detail. Chassis made ??of metal. Replica of the control and driving device. Many separately applied. Larger buffer heads. Rear equipped with clutch system. Front with prototypical replica of the buffer beam. 2-headlights are warm white LEDs (LED) with direction of travel. Locomotive with a new high-performance engine. Both axles powered. Spoked black nickel.
- Completely new tooling.
- Suspension of the model of metal.
- Replica of the control.
- High-performance engine of the latest generation.
- The headlights are warm white LEDs (LED).
- Model reverse with clutch system.
- Front correct replica of the buffer beam.
- Many separately applied.
- Metal locomotive frame.
- Dual headlights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Class: Kittle
- Livery: DB Red
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: 0-4-0
- Length: 51mm