The Central Station 3 offers a multi-protocol control unit with its high-resolution, modern colour touch screen, the 2 throttles and the integrated central track control panel the possibility for easy and convenient control of locomotives and the entire system. In locomotives, up to 32 functions switch in accessory items up to 320 or 2048 Motorola DCC-are possible.
Furthermore, the Central Station 3 has 2 built-in locomotive card readers (for saving locomotive data on a locomotive card or for quickly calling up a locomotive by inserting card in the reader), an SD card slot for memory expansion and a built-in speaker to play typical railway noise. To supply the system with driving and switching current a powerful booster is integrated. The Central Station 3 is used in multiples, ie with the optional cable (60123) additional Central Station 3 plus systems (60216) can be operated together on a railway. Additional control panels, additional layouts and keyboards extend the operation of the plant, said joint and separate configurations for the system to be controlled areas in the Central Station 3 (plus) can be kept.
The Central Station 3 has 2 built-in USB host (for eg. A mouse, keyboard, USB stick), a USB charging socket, a network port for communication with a PC, connections for 2 Mobile Stations, a connection for external speakers and more for the Märklin-bus system. S88 ports can be implemented externally using the link s88 (60883).
- Maximum load at the feeder track:5A
- Load at the programming track: max. 1.2A.
The Central Station 3 to be used (for Gauge 1 and LGB) in conjunction with the switching power supply 60061. When the switching power supply 60061 to a maximum output of 58 VA and a maximum current of 3 A at 60216 with switching power supply 60101 / L51095 produces results in a maximum current of 5 A, recommended exclusively for Gauge 1 / LGB.
Please make sure the cable cross-section greater than 0.5 mm².
- Digital multi-protocol controller (mfx, mfx +, DCC, Motorola).
- High-resolution, advanced colour touchscreen.
- Integrated, centralized track control panel.
- Housing with central stop button and 2 knobs in robust industrial quality.
- Up to 32 controllable locomotive functions.
- 2 built-in locomotive card readers.
- Integrated speaker.
- Built-in SD card slot.
- Powerful built-in booster.
- 5.0 A max. Output power when using switching power 60101 / L51095 (recommended for track 1 or LGB).
- Up to 320 Motorola, and 2048 DCC-switchable.
- Route control (incl. Shuttle train).
- 2 USB hosts for eg mouse, keyboard, USB stick etc. and 1 USB charging socket.
- Direct connection for 2 Mobile Stations and bus expansion unit.
- Connections for example network, external speakers, Marklin bus.
- Extensions can be connected by means Marklin bus.
- Length: 320mm
- Width: 195mm
- Depth: 80 mm.
Instructions for this product can be found in the Marklin Section on the downloads page In English, French, German and Dutch languages.