The Central Station 3 plus, a multi-protocol control unit, with its high-resolution, modern colour touch screen, the 2 throttles and the integrated central track control panel, the possibility for easy and convenient control of locomotives and the entire system. In locomotives, up to 32 functions switch in accessory items up to 320 or 2048 Motorola DCC-are possible.
Furthermore, the Central Station 3 features 2 built-in locomotive card readers (for saving locomotive data on a locomotive card or for quickly calling up a locomotive by inserting card in the reader), an SD card slot for memory expansion and a built-in speaker to play typical railway noises. To supply the system with driving and switching current a powerful booster is integrated.
The Central Station is 3 plus multiples, ie with the optional cable (60123) several Central Station 3 plus (60216) can be operated together on a railway. Additional control panels, additional layouts and keyboards extend the operation of the plant, said joint and separate configurations can be maintained for the system to be controlled areas in the Central Station 3 plus.
The Central Station 3 plus has an integrated s88-connection, 2 built-in USB host (for eg. A mouse, keyboard, USB stick), a USB charging socket, a network port for communication with a PC, connections for 2 Mobile Stations, a connection for external speakers and more for the Märklin-bus system.
- Maximum load at the feeder track: 5A
- Load at the programming track: Max. 1.2A
The Central Station 3 plus can be used for LGB uning power supply 60101 and for Gauge 1 and LGB using power supply 51095 in conjunction with the switching power supply 60061.
When the switching power supply 60061 to a maximum output of 58 VA and a maximum current of 3 A (at 60216 with switching power supply 60101 or LGB51095 produces results in a maximum current of 5 A, recommended exclusively for Gauge 1 and LGB.
Please make sure the cable cross-section greater than 0.5 mm².
- Digital multi-protocol controller (mfx, mfx +, DCC, Motorola).
- High-resolution, advanced color touchscreen.
- Integrated, centralized track control panel.
- Housing with central stop button and 2 knobs in robust industrial quality.
- Up to 32 controllable locomotive functions.
- 2 built-in locomotive card readers.
- Integrated speaker.
- Built-in SD card slot.
- Powerful built-in booster.
- 5.0 A max. Output power when using switching power 60101 / L51095 (recommended for Gauge 1 or LGB).
- Up to 320 Motorola, and 2048 DCC-switchable.
- Route control (including Shuttle train).
- 2 USB hosts for eg mouse, keyboard, USB stick etc. and 1 USB charging socket.
- Direct connection for 2 Mobile Stations and bus expansion unit.
- Integrated s88 terminal.
- Connections for example network, external speakers, Marklin bus.
- Extensions can be connected by means Marklin bus.
- Used in multiples with Central Station 3 plus.
- Length: 320 mm
- Width: 195 mm
- Depth: 80 mm.