Electric prospect Railcar ET 91 "Glass train" of the German Railways (DB). With single lamps on the front side, air whistle on the roof and two scissor pantographs. Colour purple / beige.
metal chassis, body has finely metal / plastic construction with many separately applied details (metal handrails, wipers, air pipe, etc.). Bogies with prototypical different wheelbases. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible.
White lace and red marker lights are LEDs in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Factory-installed interior lighting. Interior lighting can be damped as a digital auxiliary function. Detailed interiors. Enclosed Set with 20 figures. On the roof two scissor pantographs. In digital mode motorized lifting and lowering the pantograph. Minimum radius 1.020 mm.
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed model.
- 20 figures enclosed.
- Version with 2 scissor pantographs.
- In digital mode motorized lifting and lowering the pantograph.
- mfx decoder for use with a voltage, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- Chassis and prevailing construction of locomotive metal.
- Installed LED interior lighting.
- Installed sound electronics.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Built interiors.
- Vehicle is equipped with sprung buffers.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60,651th Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: ET91
- Livery: DB Red / Cream
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 644mm
CLICK HERE to view an article about this locomotive.