German Federal Railroad (DB) class ET 91 01 “Glass Train” electric powered observation car. The car has simple lamps on the ends, an air whistle on the roof, and 2 double-arm pantographs. Crimson / beige paint scheme with a red stripe above the windows and a car route sign “Gläserner Zug” (“Glass Train”).
The frame is constructed of metal, the body of finely constructed metal/plastic with many separately applied details (metal grab irons, windshield wipers, air whistle, etc.). The trucks have prototypically different wheelbases. The car has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions. It can be operated with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
LEDs are used for the white headlights and red marker lights. They will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The car has factory-installed interior lighting. The interior lighting can be dimmed as a digital auxiliary function. The car has a detailed interior.
A set of 20 figures and 2 adhesive “Sonderfahrt” (“Special Run”) signs are included. There are two double-arm pantographs on the roof. In digital operation, the pantographs can be raised and lowered by motors.
The minimum radius for operation is 1,020 mm / 40-1/8“.
- Highly detailed model.
- 20 figures and a set of train route signs included.
- Two double-arm pantographs included.
- Pantographs that can be raised and lowered by motors in digital operation.
- mfx decoder for operation with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- Metal chassis and body.
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Adjustable maximum speed and acceleration/braking delay. Special motor with electronically supported load compensation or compact can motor with a bell-shaped armature. Operation can be done with a Märklin transformer, with the Märklin Delta System, with the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format), and with Märklin Systems. 1 controlable auxiliary function (function) in digital operation.
- Mfx Decoder Fitted
- Sound Installed
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- LED Lighting which can be dimmed
- Built-in interior details.
- Sprung Buffers
- Length Over Buffers: 64.4cm
CLICK HERE to view an article about this locomotive.