Tender steam locomotive 75.4 of the German State Railroad Company (DRG). Earlier Badische Series IVc.
Complete new design with diecast zinc chassis, boiler and frame. Other separately applied details largely made of metal. Highly detailed model with many separately applied details and detailed cab. bell mounted behind the chimney, plunger buffers, coal bunker with boards, prototypically long chimney pot, replica of smoke chamber doors with central locking and much more. Fitted with a digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion and a sound generator with synchronized driving sound and extensive sound functions.
Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. 3 axles powered. Built-in smoke generator with synchronized steam output and steam cylinder. Two headlights with replica of the gas lamps for oil gas, epoch just light staining with the direction of travel. The headlights and the smoke generator work in conventional operation and digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white LED. With cab and firebox lighting. Model front with screw coupling and rear clutch system, each against the other coupling type interchangeable. Included equipment package with screw and claw coupling. Driver and Fireman included. Minimum radius 1.020 mm.
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction. Chassis, bodies, boilers etc. diecast zinc.
- Smoke generator with synchronized steam output and steam cylinder.
- Load controlled synchronized driving noise.
- Smoke Box Doors, water box lid and dome lid to open, with many original features.
- Headlights with warm white LED.
- Firebox flicker bicolour.
- Cab lighting.
- mfx decoder for use with a voltage, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Installed interior lighting.
- Installed sound electronics.
- Dual headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Vehicle is equipped with sprung buffers.
- Built interiors.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: BR75
- Livery: DRG Red / Black
- Epoch: 2 (1925-1945)
- Wheel Configuration: 2-6-2
- Length: 397mm