Diesel hydraulic multi-purpose locomotive class 218 of the German Railways (DB) with weathered finish.
Realistic aged, operation number 218247-5. With digital decoder mfx and extensive sound functions. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. Centrally built high-performance motor with drive via central gear and cardan transfer case in both trucks, driven all axes, headlights and red marker lights will work in conventional operation, digitally. Cabs have interior and front figure of an engineer. Engine room with relief device. Standard mounted jaw clutches to 2 accompanying screw couplings interchangeable. Minimum radius 1.020 mm.
- Chassis of the locomotive metal.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Vehicle is equipped with sprung buffers.
- DCC decoders
- Installed sound electronics.
- Built interiors.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: BR218
- Livery: DB Red / Grey
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 515mm