Series E 60 of the German Railways (DB) in the state of the epoch IIIa. Shunting Locomotive with cab windows in original version without Shunting Platforms, pantograph type SBS 10, the end faces 2 Headlamps in DB type and 1 signal light. Basic colour Green. Operating number E 60 13, Bw Treuchtlingen.
Complete new construction, chassis with main frame and locomotive body of metal. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. Centrally mounted powerful can motor with drive to all Treibachachsen. In digital mode motorized raised and lowered pantograph SBS 10 with easy contact strip. White 2 Light Spitzennsignal with LED lighting in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally.
In addition, a front upper signal light switchable. Warm white LED lighting in the cab. Cab doors open, interior, cab figure of an engineer. Metal grab irons and many other separately applied details: Signs, antenna, windshield wipers, among others whistle buffer beams with spring buffers and separately applied brake lines. Front and rear built, newly developed remote-controlled Telex coupler. Standard mounted jaw clutches to 2 accompanying screw couplings interchangeable. Heavy weight for good traction without traction tires. Extensive sound functions. Minimum radius 1.020 mm.
- Complete redevelopment of metal.
- One-time series.
- Highly detailed model with many separately applied parts.
- Small electrical DRB-lanterns as the original.
- Pantograph driven by servo motor (realistically be raised and lowered).
- Completely newly developed, remote-controlled Telex coupler front and rear.
- High voltage cable out into the cab.
- Exact Detail cab with interiors.
- Steps made of sheet structure.
- Cooling coils replicated on all sides.
- No rain deflector above door.
- Clamps prototypically.
- Upper signal light can be switched separately on the bulkhead.
- Access panels on hood.
- Drive prototypically on jackshaft.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Installed interior lighting.
- Built interiors.
- Power on catenary operation switchable.
- Automatic claw couplings can be replaced with screw couplings.
- DCC decoders
- Installed sound electronics.
- Dual headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Vehicle is equipped with sprung buffers.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: E60
- Livery: DB Green
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 350mm