Series E 60 of the German State Railroad Company (DRG) in the delivery state. shunting locomotive with cab windows in the original version, pantograph type H II SD 2 with two contact strips, 2 Headlamps in unit type and additional upper signal lamp. Basic colour Blue Gray.
Complete new construction, chassis with main frame and locomotive body of metal. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. Centrally mounted powerful can motor with drive to all axles. In digital mode motorized raised and lowered, prototypical pantograph type H II SD 2 with 2 contact strips. White 2-headlights with LEDs in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally.
In addition, each switchable in direction upper signal lamp. Warm white LED lighting in the cab. Cab doors open, Elaborate replica of the interior, cab figure of an engineer. Metal grab irons and many other separately applied details such as: signs, windshield wipers, whistle, bell and Others buffer beams with spring buffers and separately applied brake lines. Standard mounted jaw clutches to 2 accompanying screw couplings interchangeable. Front and rear built, newly developed remote controlled Telex coupler. Minimum radius 1.020 mm.
- Complete redevelopment of metal.
- In digital mode motorized raised and lowered pantograph.
- Newly developed remote-controlled Telex coupler front and rear.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Installed interior lighting.
- Built interiors.
- Power on catenary operation switchable.
- Automatic claw couplings can be replaced with screw couplings.
- DCC decoders
- Installed sound electronics.
- Dual headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Vehicle is equipped with sprung buffers.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: E60
- Livery: DRG Blue
- Epoch: 2 (1925-1945)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 350mm