Tender steam locomotive BR 042 with a new, high performance boiler and oil tender 2'2'T34 the German Railways (DB). Bn 042096-8, Bw Rheine.
Complete new design, chassis, construction of boiler and Tender in diecast zinc. Other separately applied largely of metal. Highly detailed model with many separately applied details and prototypically detailed cab. Chimney increase, Smoke chamber door without shutter, for opening. Movable Tender box cover, movable cab doors, buffer plate warning strip etc. mfx digital decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion and a sound effects generator with synchronized driving sound and extensive sound functions.
Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. All driving axles powered. Built-in smoke generator with synchronized steam ejector, cylinder steam and steam whistle. The triple headlights change over with epoch just light staining with the direction of travel. The headlights will work in conventional operation, digitally. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white LEDs. With spring buffers. Cab and firebox lighting or lighting engine.
Model locomotive front exchangeable with screw coupling, back with newly designed remote controlled Telex coupler, each against the other coupling type. Control switch (forward, reverse, continuous operation) in 3 stages. The delivery of the model include an equipment package with screw and claw coupling, vapor oil and a driver and fireman figure. Extra doors are supplied for display presentation. Minimum radius 1.020 mm.
- Completely new tooling.
- Highly detailed full metal construction.
- Chassis, bodies, boilers etc. diecast zinc.
- Smoke generator with steam ejector, cylinder steam and steam whistle.
- Load controlled synchronized driving noise.
- Smoke box doors and dome cover to open with many original features.
- Headlights with epoch just light colour and warm white LEDs.
- Suspension lighting, cab lighting.
- mfx decoder for use with a voltage, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- Control switch (forward, reverse, continuous operation) in 3 stages with servomotor.
- Tender with remote-controlled Telex coupler.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Installed interior lighting.
- Automatic claw couplings can be replaced with screw couplings.
- DCC decoders
- Installed sound electronics.
- Triple headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Vehicle is equipped with sprung buffers.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651 Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: BR42
- Livery: DB Black / Red
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: 2-8-2
- Length: 747mm