Steam locomotive with Wannen tender series 38.10-40 German Federal Railroad (DB) with Witte smoke deflectors and 2 boiler constructions. Former Prussian P8.
Chassis, locomotive body, tender and separately applied mostly of metal. Highly detailed model with many separately applied details and detailed cab. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion and a sound generator with synchronized driving sound and extensive sound functions. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. 3 axles powered. Built-in smoke generator with synchronized steam output and steam cylinder.
The triple headlights change over to the locomotive and tender with epoch just light staining with the direction of travel. The headlights and the smoke generator work in conventional operation, digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). With Cab and firebox lighting. Loco front with screw coupling, the tender with screw coupling. The delivery of the locomotive has a equipment package with screw and claw clutch and a driver and fireman figure. Minimum radius 1.020 mm.
- Complete redevelopment of Warren tender.
- Highly detailed metal construction.
- Smoke generator with synchronized steam ejector, cylinder steam and steam whistle.
- Load controlled synchronized driving noise.
- Smoke Box Doors to open with many original features.
- Firebox flicker bicolor LED.
- Portable water box cover; can be prototypically open from cab.
- Random steam discharge from pressure relief valve.
- The headlights with epoch just light color and warm white LEDs.
- Chassis and cab lighting.
- mfx decoder for use with a voltage, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC.
- Good 7.5 kilos in weight
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Dual headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Installed interior lighting.
- Automatic claw couplings can be replaced with screw couplings.
- DCC decoders
- Installed sound electronics.
- Triple headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Vehicle is equipped with sprung buffers.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: BR38.10
- Livery: DB Black / Red
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: 4-6-0
- Length: 645mm