Diesel hydraulic shunting locomotive of the series 335 (Köf III) of the German Railways (DB). Version with front vents, radio control and automatic shunting.
Metal with separately applied plastic parts. 2 axles powered. With digital decoder mfx and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. Peak in conventional operation can be controlled digitally. Minimum radius 600 mm.
- One-time series
- Chassis and prevailing construction of locomotive metal
- Installed sound electronics
- Vehicle is equipped with sprung buffers
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel
- Automatic claw couplings can be replaced with screw couplings
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60,651th Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive
- Class: Kof
- Livery: DB Blue / Cream
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: 0-4-0
- Length: 252mm