Austrian Federal Railroad (ÖBB) class 1018.101 in the "Fir Green" / "Reseda Green" paint scheme of Era IIIa. Express locomotive with type HISE 2 pantographs and flat lamps below (old design). Road number 1018.101, BBD Linz, Zgf Salzburg, assigned to Salzburg.
The locomotive is completely new tooling. The frame and body are constructed of metal. The locomotive has many separately applied metal parts. It also has an mfx digital decoder, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions such as running sounds, locomotive whistle, and much more. The locomotive can be operated with AC, DC, Märklin Digital, and DCC. It has a centrally mounted powerful motor with all driving axles driven. The type HISE 2 double arm pantographs can be raised and lowered with a servomotor in digital operation.
The white headlights with LEDs change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. There is white LED lighting in the cabs; it will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The cab doors can be opened, there are interior details, and one cab has a figure of a locomotive engineer. The locomotive has metal grab irons and many other separately applied details: signs, windshield wipers, whistle, etc. The buffer beams have sprung buffers and separately applied brake lines. The locomotive has factory-installed claw couplers that can be replaced by 2 reproduction prototype couplers included with the model. The locomotive has built-in, remote controlled Telex couplers front and rear.
- One-time series
- Completely new tooling, locomotive constructed of metal
- Highly detailed model for advanced model railroaders
- Double arm pantographs that can be raised and lowered with a servomotor in digital operation
- Digital remote-controlled Telex couplers front and rear
- Reproduction prototype couplers included
- Doors can be opened.
- Built-in interior lighting
- Power supply can be switched to operated from catenary
- Automatic claw couplers can be replaced with reproduction prototype couplers
- Built-in sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel
- Built-in interior details
- Locomotive / car has sprung buffers
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions, which can be operated with the 60652 or 60651 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions, which can be operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Equipped for up to 16 functions with future controllers. The functions present depend on how the locomotive is equipped
- Class: Rh1018
- Livery: OBB
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Length: 520mm