Series E 218 of the Deutsche Reichsbahn (DR) in bottle green / feueroter coloring Era IV Schnellzuglokomotive with pantographs SBS 58 with lowering drive and double rocker and flat lamps below (old design).. Operating number 218019-8, Bdb Hall, Bw Halle P.
Complete new construction, chassis with main frame and locomotive body of metal. Many separately applied metal part. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions such as engine noise, locomotive whistle and more station announcements. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. Centrally mounted powerful can motor with drive to all axles. In digital mode motorized lifting and lowering pantograph SBS 38.
White headlights with LED with changing the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, digitally. White LED illumination in the drivers' cabs. Cab doors open, interior, cab figure of an engineer. Metal grab irons and many other separately applied details: signs, windshield wipers, among others whistle buffer beams with spring buffers and separately applied brake lines. Standard mounted jaw clutches to 2 accompanying screw couplings interchangeable. Front and rear built, remote-controlled Telex coupler.
- One-time series
- Frame and body of locomotive metal
- Highly detailed professional model
- In digital mode motorized lifting and lowering pantographs
- Digital remote-controlled Telex coupler front and rear
- Screw couplings settled.
- Installed interior lighting
- Installed sound electronics
- Built interiors
- Locomotive is equipped with sprung buffers
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel
- Power on catenary operation switchable
- Automatic claw couplings can be replaced with screw couplings
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive
- Class: E218
- Livery: DR Green
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Length: 520mm