Series E 10.1 of the German Railways (DB). Express locomotive with a squared off body, 5 headlights, continuous rain gutter, and high-performance fans. Basic colour cobalt blue as it looked around 1964.
Chassis with main frame and the bogie frame of metal. Building constructed mostly of metal. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. Centrally mounted high-performance motor and drive through cardan shafts on all axles in both trucks.
In digital mode motorized lifting and lowering pantographs. White lights and red marker lights are LEDs in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. White LED lighting in the cab at the front. Cab doors open, interior, cab 1 figure of an engineer. Metal grab irons and many other separately applied details: DB signs, antenna, windshield wipers, among others whistle buffer beams with spring buffers and separately applied brake lines. Standard mounted jaw couplings to 2 accompanying screw couplings interchangeable.
- One-time series
- Metal chassis and body.
- Installed interior lighting.
- Installed sound electronics
- Built interiors
- Locomotive is equipped with sprung buffers
- Automatic claw couplings can be replaced with screw couplings
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive
- Class: E10.1
- Livery: DB Cobalt Blue
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 510mm