110 series of the German Railways (DB). Express locomotive with a squared off body, 5 headlights, continuous rain gutter, and high-performance fans. Basic color cobalt blue. Did around 1974th
Chassis with main frame and the bogie frame of metal. Building constructed mostly of metal. With digital decoder mfx, controlled high-efficiency propulsion, and extensive sound functions. Operating with AC power, DC power, Märklin Digital, and DCC possible. Centrally mounted high-performance motor and drive through cardan shafts on all axles in both trucks. White lace and red marker lights are LEDs in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. White LED lighting in the cab at the front. Cab doors open, interior, cab 1 figure of an engineer. Metal grab irons and many other separately applied details: DB signs, antenna, windshield wipers, among others whistle buffer beams with spring buffers and separately applied brake lines. Standard mounted jaw clutches to 2 accompanying screw couplings interchangeable. Minimum radius 1.020 mm
- Completely new tooling
- Built-in interior details.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Built-in interior lighting.
- Locomotive/car has sprung buffers.
- Built-in sound effects circuit.
- Metal chassis and body.
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Adjustable maximum speed and acceleration/braking delay. Special motor with electronically supported load compensation or compact can motor with a bell-shaped armature. Operation can be done with a Märklin transformer, with the Märklin Delta System, with the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format), and with Märklin Systems. 1 controllable auxiliary function (function) in digital operation.
- Class: E110
- Livery: DB Blue
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 515mm