Prototype: Heavy freight locomotive series 96.0 Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft (DRG). Mallet design articulated locomotive with compound drive from high- and low-pressure cylinder groups. Mode 1930's.
Model: With digital decoder mfx + and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. Traction tires. The curved pivot suspension. Peak in conventional operation can be controlled digitally. Acceleration and braking delay can be controlled digitally. Finest model version with many separately applied details.
- One-time series.
- Chassis and prevailing construction of locomotive metal.
- Mfx digital decoder +
- Dual headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Installed sound electronics.
- Märklin close couplers in standard recording with guide mechanism.
- Class: BR96
- Livery: DRG
- Epoch: 2 (1925-1945)
- Wheel Configuration: 0-8-0-0-8-0
- Length: 203mm