Prototype: Railcar Railcar VT 95.9 with single-axle trailer VB 141.2 of the German Railways (DB). Railcars VT 95 9165 the first batch, in purple with skylight window above the driver's cab. Single axle trailer VB 141254 in crimson paint scheme, with tail lights.
Model: Railcars with an mfx digital decoder + and extensive sound and light functions. The function buttons feature various conversations between passengers (dialogues), noise during opening and closing the trailer doors and loading the trailer (ambient noise) can be triggered in addition to the familiar sound functions.
Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the towing vehicle. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Factory-installed interior lighting. Direction change over two headlights and two red marker lights on the motor vehicle in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally.
Top light on the cab 2 and 1 of the towing vehicle separately digitally switched off. On single-axle trailer lights at the end of two red marker lights that change with 2 white lights, depending on the direction of the motor vehicle. Headlight, tail lights and interior lights are maintenance free warm white and red LEDs (LED).
The rail bus units current-conducting drawbar. Carriage Driving cabs and interiors in the towing vehicle allow a clear view. The motor car is standard equipped with an engine driver figure and many passengers. Pluggable brake hoses are included separately. On single-axle trailer every six liftgate can be opened manually. All tailgates are in themselves again foldable. The single-axle trailer is loaded with 5 bikes and some luggage. 2 car restraints for separate parking the trailer are included.
- Completely new development of single-axle trailer.
- Trailer with 6 tailgates that open, equipped with 5 bikes and some luggage.
- Red / White alternating taillight on a car end of the trailer.
- In railcars mfx digital decoder + with extensive operating and sound functions for even more joy in the Märklin "game world".
- Motor cars have factory-installed interior lighting.
- The headlights on the truck each side separately digitally switched off.
- Train driver figure and many passengers used standard.
- Exclusive special models of Märklin Exclusiv program - made ??in a unique series.
- Chassis of the car metal.
- Mfx digital decoder +
- Two headlights and two red tail lights with the direction of travel.
- Installed LED interior lighting.
- Predominant part of Locomotive made of metal.
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / deceleration set. Special motor with electronically assisted load balancing or in compact coreless design. Driving with Märklin transformer, the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format). 1 controllable auxiliary function (function) in digital mode.
- Installed sound electronics.
- Two red tail lights
- Built interiors.
- Class: VT95
- Livery: DB
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Railbus
- Length: 220mm