Type General Motors EMD F7 of the Great Northern Railway (GN). Double unit of two A-units. Car numbers 309-A and 309-C. Color red orange and black green.
With digital decoder mfx + and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion per Class A Unit. The 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Direction of travel, changing work in conventional operation, digitally. Direction of travel, lighted number boards and position lights on conventional digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Cabs have interior. Separately applied metal handrails. Permanent drawbar between the locomotive units. Snowplow settled.
- One-time series
- Frame and body of locomotive metal
- Mfx digital decoder +
- Single head light which changes over with the direction of travel
- Installed sound electronics
- Märklin close couplers in standard recording with guide mechanism
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / deceleration set. Special motor with electronically assisted load balancing or in compact coreless design. Driving with Märklin transformer, the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format). 1 controllable auxiliary function (function) in digital mode
- Mfx digital decoder +.
- Warm white LEDs.
- Illuminated license plates and navigation lights.
- Cabs have interior.
- Class: F7
- Livery: Grat Northern
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 350mm