Express train steam locomotive with 01.5 Oil Tender as oil firing. Reko-execution of the Deutsche Reichsbahn of the GDR (DR / GDR). Spoked wheels, unit box Tender 2'2'T34 (oil), Witte smoke deflectors in special design for the BR 01.5, full dome cover without Indusi with trim. Operating number 01 0505-6.
With digital decoder mfx + and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. Locomotive and tender are constructed mostly of metal. Suitable for smoke generator 7226 ride The triple headlights and retrofittable smoke in conventional operation can be controlled digitally.
Cab lighting additionally digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Close coupling with a guide mechanism between the locomotive and tender. On Tender kinematics close coupler with NEM. Minimum radius 360 mm. Piston rod protectors and brake hoses are included.
- one-time series
- Completely new tooling.
- Especially fine metal structure.
- With trim to buffer support and circulation.
- Continuous dome cover.
- Open bar frame and many separately applied details.
- With games world decoder mfx + and extensive operating and sound functions.
- For a more pleasure in the Märklin "game world".
- Chassis and prevailing construction of locomotive metal.
- Mfx digital decoder +
- Triple headlights change over with the direction of travel
- Installed sound electronics.
- Märklin close couplers in standard recording with guide mechanism.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: BR01
- Livery: DR Black / Red
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: 4-6-2
- Length: 282mm