Multi-purpose locomotive class 218 of the German Railways (DB). Color Ocean blue / ivory. Diesel hydraulic locomotive with electric train heating. Bw Lübeck. Designed around 1986 scheme.
With digital decoder mfx + and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. All axles powered. Traction tires. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Separately applied handrails sides and ends of metal. Detailed buffer beams.
- One-time series
- Frame and body of locomotive metal
- Mfx digital decoder +
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel
- Installed sound electronics
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / deceleration set. Special motor with electronically assisted load balancing or in compact coreless design. Driving with Märklin transformer, the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format). 1 controllable auxiliary function (function) in digital mode
- With digital decoder mfx+.
- Class: BR218
- Livery: DB Blue / Cream
- Epoch: 4 (1970 - 1990)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 189mm