This special locomotive is fitted with an mfx Digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-performance drive. 5 axles powered. Traction Tires. Locomotive and tender largely made of metal. Equipped for fitting a 7226 smoke unit. An illuminated head light is fitted and operates by the direction of the locomotive. The retrofitable smoke set can be operated conventionally and under digital control. Lighting with maintenance-free warm-white light-emitting diodes (LED).
The special light function is a Christmas tree with LED lighting which can be controlled digitally. As a special sound function, the locomotive plays "O Tannenbaum" and "Jingle Bells". Track-specific, adjustable short coupling with kinematics between locomotive and tender. Rear at the tender and at the front of the locomotive kinematic guided short coupling with NEM shaft.
The model is presented with a display case of clear acrylic. The base carries a metal sign with the words "Merry Christmas".
- Class: BR50
- Livery: DB Black / Red "Christmas"
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: 2-10-0
- Length: 264mm
- One time series
- Chassis and prevailing construction of locomotive metal.
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Speed ??and acceleration / deceleration. Special motor with electronically supported load balancing or in compact bell-anchor design. Driving with Märklin transformer, the Märklin delta system or the Märklin digital system (Motorola format). 1 switchable additional function (function) for digital operation.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651 Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Installed sound electronics.
- Triple headlights change over with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard recording with guide mechanism.