Fast railcars as Diesel Railcar 137 "type Hamburg" Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG). Visually the approximate state of the German State Railroad Company (DRG), in an elegant ivory / night blue colour scheme. Two-piece with the Jakobs truck couplings. Operating number 137 225a / b. Current operating status, according to the vehicle on the museum track in Leipzig Central Station.
mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel. Both axes in the Jakobs truck powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and dual red marker lights will work in conventional operation, digitally. Factory-installed interior lighting and cab lighting separately digitally. Lighting with maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED). Roof with attached detail. Through continuous side skirting with guided stops over the wheel arches. Link guide with closed bellows between the vehicle halves. At the ends of reproduction of a Scharfenberg coupler (non-functional).
- One-time series.
- mfx decoder with extensive sound and function.
- Factory-installed interior lighting.
- With cab lighting.
- Replica of the vehicle on the track Museum of Leipzig central station.
- Chassis and prevailing construction of locomotive metal.
- Installed LED interior lighting.
- Installed sound electronics
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Built interiors.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: BR137
- Livery: Beige / Midnight Blue
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: 2 Car DMU
- Length: 484mm