Transport diesel Railcar 648.2 (LINT 41) Deutsche Bahn AG (DB AG). Version with low platform. Use on the Lahntalbahn, with train destination indicator "RE25 Koblenz Hbf".
Driven unit and non-motorized dummy unit. Driven unit with an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. High-performance engine in the Jakobs truck arranged. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel can be controlled digitally. Partly When dummy unit triple headlights and dual red marker lights only at the end-face side with the direction of travel. Dome side without illuminated headlights.
Both units with mounted 5-pin coupling, standard built-in interior lighting. The headlights and interior lights are maintenance-free warm white LEDs (LED). Destination display prototypically with yellow LEDs. The headlights, train destination signs, interior lighting and 2 red tail lights conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Detailed design of chassis and body. Open view.
Interior with a total of 41 figures of the company Preiser. Closed bellows with a guide mechanism on the Jakobs truck between the vehicle halves. At the ends of representation of the central buffer couplings.
- Interior with a total of 41 figures from the company. Preiser.
- Factory-installed interior lighting.
- Mfx digital decoder with extensive sound functions.
- Lighted train destination signs.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Built interiors.
- Installed sound electronics
- Installed LED interior lighting.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions when operating with the 60652 Mobile Station or 60651. Up to 5 functions in operation with Control Unit 6021. prepared up to 16 functions with future controllers. Assigned functions depending on the equipment of the locomotive.
- Class: BR648
- Livery: DBAG Red
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: 2 Car DMU
- Length: 964mm