TEE Diesel Multiple Unit class VT 11.5 "Helvetia" the German Railways (DB). Head and Tail unit Pw4ü, 1 compartment car A4ü, 1st class, 1 intermediate car with kitchen / dining room WR4y. Classic purple / beige TEE paint scheme.
Train route: Zurich - Basel - Mannheim - Frankfurt - Hamburg.
4-part basic set. With digital decoder mfx + and extensive sound functions. Each powered end efficiency propulsion. The power car bogie driven on both axles. Traction tires. Intermediate cars have factory-installed interior lighting. Ride The triple headlights, 2 red tail lights and interior lighting will work in conventional operation, digitally.
The headlights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED). Direction dependent power supply via the respective front power car. More conductor current-conducting special coupling and close fitting diaphragms with guide mechanisms between the cars. At the ends of reproduction of a covered Scharfenberg coupler (non-working).
- One-time series.
- Powerheads, and trailer constructed mostly of metal.
- With games world mfx digital decoder + and extensive sound functions.
- Factory-installed interior lighting with warm white light emitting diodes (LED).
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Built interiors.
- Chassis and body of the wagon made ??of metal.
- Mfx digital decoder +
- Installed sound electronics
- Installed LED interior lighting.
- Class: VT11.5
- Livery: TEE Beige / Red
- Epoch: 3 (1945 - 1970)
- Wheel Configuration: 4 Car DMU
- Length: 880mm