Electric locomotive Re 460 of the Swiss Federal Railways (SBB / CFF / FFS).
With digital decoder mfx + and extensive sound functions. Controlled high efficiency propulsion. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Spotlight digitally controlled. Exchange between Swiss headlight and headlight white / red. The headlights are maintenance-free warm white and red LEDs (LED). Separately applied metal handrails. Cabs have interior.
- Mfx digital decoder +.
- European and Swiss headlight mode.
- One-time series.
- Frame and body of locomotive metal.
- Mfx digital decoder +
- Three headlights, front and rear.
- Triple headlights and dual red marker lights with the direction of travel.
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
- Installed sound electronics
- Power on catenary operation switchable.
- Class: Re460
- Livery: SBB Red
- Epoch: 5 (1990 - 2006)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 213mm