Steam locomotive class D XII Royal Bavarian State Railways (K.Bay.Sts.B.), later class 73. operation number 2237.
With digital decoder mfx + and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 2 axles powered. Traction tires. Direction change over dual headlights work in conventional operation, digitally. Maintenance-free, warm white LEDs (LED). Many separately applied details.
- One-time series
- Chassis of the locomotive metal.
- Mfx digital decoder +
- Dual headlights change over with the direction of travel
- Installed sound electronics
- Marklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point
- Digital locomotive with high-efficiency propulsion. Maximum speed and acceleration / deceleration set. Special motor with electronically assisted load balancing or in compact coreless design. Driving with Märklin transformer, the Märklin Delta system or in the Märklin Digital System (Motorola format). 1 controllable auxiliary function (function) in digital mode.
- For the first time with extensive sound functions
- Mfx digital decoder
- Class: D XII
- Livery: KBayStsB
- Epoch: 1 (Pre 1925)
- Wheel Configuration: 2-4-4
- Length: 138mm