Akiem S.A.S., Clichy, France, class TRAXX 2 E 186 general-purpose electric locomotive, leased to the French State Railways (SNCF), assigned to the freight service area (FRET). Two-system locomotive with 4 pantographs. The locomotive looks as it did around 2010.
The locomotive has an mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has a special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally.
The headlights at Locomotive Ends 2 and 1 can be turned off separately in digital operation. When the headlights at both ends of the locomotive are turned off, then there is a double "A" light function at both ends. Warm white and red LEDs are used for the lighting. The locomotive has 4 mechanically working pantographs that are not wired to take power.
- One-time series
- Metal frame and locomotive body
- Built-in sound effects circuit
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel
- Triple headlights front and rear
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
- Digital decoder with up to 9 digitally controlled functions, which can be operated with the 60652 or 60651 Mobile Station. Up to 5 functions, which can be operated with the 6021 Control Unit. Equipped for up to 16 functions with future controllers. The functions present depend on how the locomotive is equipped
- Locomotive includes a wide variety of light and sound functions
- mfx decoder included
- Warm white and red LEDs for the lighting
- Metal body for the locomotive
- Class: E186
- Livery: SNCF FRET
- Epoch: 6 (2006 Onwards)
- Wheel Configuration: Bo-Bo
- Length: 217mm