Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB Cargo) class 232 "Ludmilla".
Model: The locomotive is constructed of metal. It has a digital decoder and a special can motor with a flywheel. 4 axles powered. 2 traction tires. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Maintenance-free LED's are used for the headlights. The acceleration and braking delay can be controlled digitally with a 6021 Control Unit or Märklin Systems. Length over the buffers 23.9 cm / 9-7/16".
- Class: 232
- Livery: DB Cargo
- Era: Era 5 (1990 - 2006)
- Wheel Configuration: Co-Co
- Metal Body & Chassis
- FX 4 Function Digital Decoder
- Marklin Motorola Compatible
- Triple Head Lights with Directional Control
- Marklin Close Coupling with Pivot Point