Electric locomotive series 193 of ELL Austria GmbH, leased to the SBB Cargo International. Built by Siemens as a locomotive from the Vectron type program.
Electric locomotive is constructed of metal, mfx digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Special motor, centrally mounted. 4 axles powered through cardan shafts. Traction tires. Ride The triple headlights and 2 red tail lights, conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. Peak signal to loco side 2 and 1 separately digitally switched off. If the peak signal is switched off on both loco sides, then both sides of the function Double-A light. Lighting with warm white and red LEDs (LED). 2 mechanically functional pantograph. Length over the buffers 21.8 cm.
- Complete redesign of the modern electric locomotive Siemens Vectron.
- Locomotive has a built mfx decoder and various sound features.
- Detailed, affordable beginner's model with extensive facilities.
- Metal frame and locomotive body.
- MFX Decoder
- Power supply can be switched to operate from catenary.
- Triple headlights and two red marker lights that change over with the direction of travel.
- Märklin close couplers in standard pocket with pivot point.
- Sound Installed
- Length over the buffers: 21.8cm